Friday, December 19, 2008

Choco-Peppermint Cupcakes


...'Its the season to be jolly.... For some reason
this year the Christmas spirit is ever so present
everywhere you turn which is awesome. 

   I wanted to make something special for my co-workers
before we left for vacations today and I thought some
cute looking cupcakes would be a nice, small, and 
simple gift to show appreciation. These are very simple
cupcakes to make and delicious too! I basically bought
some chocolate cake flour to avoid the hassle of making 
them from scratch since it was late at night. It took me 
little time to get them done and the frosting was also 
easy to make. I made a marshmallow frosting that 
consists of egg whites and sugar candy. I added a bit 
of peppermint flavor to brighten up the flavor and also
topped them with candy cane pieces to give them the
final touch. The candy cane gave them that pretty 
look that I was looking for. 



No comments: