Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snowball Cookies



OK ok.. I just HAD to bake something! I just couldn't wait to for 
my first post along with pictures. I got this recipe from 
Vanilla Bean from TWD. Hers look really good. These that I made 
came out kinda crunchy but they have a realgood flavor. If you need 
the recipe, visit her blog which you can find in Dorie's website 
tuesdayswithdorie.com. Hope you enjoy the pics and will post another
great recipe SOON! 

BTW, excuse the date on the pics...I forgot to configure the date.

                                
                                
                                   


                                      

                                 


You can find this recipe in Vanilla Bean's blog. Thanks for the great recipe!! 




1 comment:

Jessi said...

I'm sorry they were crunchy. They look great!